• Regular Members who wish to hunt the property must register themselves and their vehicle at the club office or using our online registration (scroll to the bottom of this page to register online), prior to the start of the season.
• Only current REGULAR members are allowed to use the property for the purpose of hunting.
Non-Resident and Student members do not have the privilege to hunt the property.
• Members may NOT bring any guests.
• All members MUST have their Rochester Brooks membership ID on their person while hunting.
• Hunting will NOT be allowed while the club is operational. This applies to the hours before and after the club is open. In short, NO hunting Saturday, Sunday, or Wednesday.
• ALL hunters MUST follow ALL NYS laws and regulations!
• Parking on club property and hunting adjoining properties is NOT allowed. This includes state land as well. Club management reserves the right to tow any non-registered vehicle.
• Any violation of these rules will result in an automatic suspension of membership and hunting privileges and the member will need to request Board approval for reinstatement.
• Hunters also need to be courteous to all RBGC Staff. We still have to be able to safely work on Sporting Clay courses. We will try to keep disruptions to a minimum.
• Firearm safety is of the utmost importance! Always be aware of other hunters and your surroundings. Pay attention to what is beyond your target! Be safe and good luck!
• Tree stands and blinds cannot be installed prior to 9/1/2020 and they MUST be removed by 12/31/2020. Club management reserves the right to remove any stands or blinds after this date. NO building permanent stands! Tree stands and blinds MUST have VISIBLE identification with the owners name attached.
• ALL ranges as well as the club house will be closed on Saturday, November 21st, 2020 for the opening day of shotgun season. This is the ONLY Saturday hunting will be allowed. Regular hours of operation will resume Sunday November 22nd and NO hunting will be
allowed that day. In addition, there will be NO HUNTING the Friday after Thanksgiving, November 27th 2020. All ranges and club will be open that day.
• During Gun Season Hunters on RBGC Property are required to wear at least 25% of their body in Hunter Orange to be visible to other hunters.
Hunter’s will get access to Club an hour before sunup. Hunters need to be out of woods and back to car no later than 1pm on Fridays. The Club opens for shooting at 1pm. FRIDAY, MAY 14th – Turkey Hunting CLOSED for Annual Spring Deuce event. Please plan accordingly.
Club & Sporting Clays Shooters:
The Club for the Month of May Only, will be closed until 1 pm on Fridays. At 1 pm, the gate will allow members to come in and use the facility. This was the safest way to accommodate all Club members. MONDAY, MAY 10th thru Sunday, MAY 16th – All Open Play on Sporting Clays Courses CLOSED for Annual Spring Deuce event.
Sunday-Thursday: 9am to Sunset
Friday: 1pm to Sunset
Saturday: 9am to Sunset