• Only current REGULAR members are allowed to use the property for the purpose of hunting.
Non-Resident and Student members do not have the privilege to hunt the property
• Members may NOT bring any guests.
• All members MUST have Rochester Brooks ID badges on their person while hunting.
• Tree stands and blinds cannot be installed prior to 9/1/2019 and they MUST be removed by 12/31/2019. Club management reserves the
right to remove any stands or blinds after this date. NO building permanent stands! Tree stands and blinds MUST have VISIBLE identification with the owners name attached.
• Members who wish to hunt the property must register themselves and their vehicle at the club office prior to the start of the season. Parking on club property and hunting adjoining properties is NOT allowed. This includes state land as well. Club management
reserves the right to tow any non-registered vehicle.
• Hunting will NOT be allowed while the club is operational. This applies to the hours before and after the club is open. In short, NO hunting Saturday, Sunday, or Wednesday.
• ALL ranges as well as the club house will be closed on Saturday, November 16th, 2019 for the opening day of shotgun season. This is the ONLY Saturday hunting will be allowed. Regular hours of operation will resume Sunday November 17th and NO hunting will be
allowed that day. In addition, there will be NO hunting on Friday November 29th 2019. All ranges and club will be open that day.
• ALL hunters MUST follow ALL NYS laws and regulations!
• Any violation of these rules will result in an automatic suspension of membership and hunting privileges and the member will need to request Board approval for reinstatement.
• Firearm safety is our utmost importance! Always be aware of other hunters and your surroundings. Be Safe and good luck! Pay attention to what is beyond your target!
• During Gun Season Hunters on RBGC Property are required to wear at least 25% of their body in Hunter Orange to be visible to other hunters.
• Hunters also need to be courteous to all RBGC Staff. We still have to be able to safely work on Sporting Clay courses. We will try to keep disruptions to a minimum.